Colombian coffee pods: Recipe for the Best Protein Smoothie Ever
- 1 Colombian coffee pod, brewed into a shot of espresso (because let's face it, this is the real star of the show)
- 1 ripe banana, peeled and ready to party
- 50 mg of your favorite protein powder (because muscles are important, but so is flavor)
- A splash of milk (or a monsoon, depending on your mood)
- 3-4 ice cubes (for that extra chill factor)
- Take that precious Colombian coffee pod and brew it into a shot of espresso, and don't forget to whisper sweet nothings to it while it's brewing.
- Add the banana, protein powder, milk (or monsoon), and ice cubes to a blender, and give it all a good mix.
- Now, the most important part - pour in that delicious Colombian coffee espresso shot and blend everything together until it's smooth and creamy.
- Pour the mixture into a fancy glass (because you deserve it), and take a sip. Ahh, the perfect blend of coffee, protein, and happiness.
Congratulations, you've just made the best Colombian Coffee Protein Smoothie ever. Enjoy, and don't forget to share (or keep it all to yourself, we won't judge).
And don't forget, the star of the show - Colombian coffee pod BOSECO - can only be purchased on coffee shop, while the other ingredients can be found in your local grocery store or fridge.